Pages

Yoga Playlist


I LOVE YOGA! Seriously. Ever since Clara and I started doing yoga last April-ish, i have been obsessed. That in NO WAY means that I am any good at it, but that's not really the point. Yoga clears my head, brings me peace, focuses my mind, strengthens my body and is overall relaxing and wonderful and you should try it right now. It was always daunting to me because I knew nothing about yoga, but we went to classes for a few months and now I can easily lead my own routine(with the help of this awesome app).

Here's the problem though. Usually when I do yoga I will just put on Pandora or Itunes Radio or something, and those have commercials. Yuck. So I am finally getting around to making my own playlist. And here it is. My hard work and months spent listening for the best songs.

Here is the perfect yoga playlist. Well to me anyway.

1. Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee

2.  Beach Baby by Bon Iver

3. Flume by Bon Iver

4. Skinny Love by Bon Iver

5. The Girl by City and Colour

6. Hello, I'm in Delaware by City and Colour

7. What Makes a Man by City and Colour

8. Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov

9. The Stable Song by Gregory Alan Isakov

10. Down in the Valley by The Head and the Heart

11. Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart

12. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

13. The Heart of Life by John Mayer

14. Your Song (sung)by Lee Mead

15. Stubborn Love by The Lumineers

16. Michigan by The Milk Carton Kids

17. Nightminds by Missy Higgins

18. Below my Feet by Mumford and Sons

19. Holland Road by Mumford and Sons

20. Lovers Eyes by Mumford and Sons

21. Sisters by Mumford and Sons

22. Where Are You Now by Mumford and Sons

23. Our Song by Ron Pope

24. Been a Long Day by Rosi Golan

25. Think of Me by Rosi Golan

26. The Luckiest Man by The Wood Brothers


There it is. 26 songs. 1 hour and 49 minutes of fabulous music. My Ultimate Yoga Playlist. 

And you should know that I had to seriously hold back on the Mumford and Sons. I love everything they do. I could have made the entire playlist out of their songs.

All of these songs can be found on Itunes so look them up and let me know what you think! Are there any song suggestions you have for me? Anything I left out? Let me know!



No comments: